fbpx
skip to Main Content

Joe R.

At the end of last year my girlfriend said she smelled smoke in our Guest house when coming in and out of our front door. I never smelled anything and dismissed it as someone having a fire outside. That weekend at about 8pm, I did smell it and realized it was coming from the electrical panel. Being a contractor, I pulled the panel cover off and saw nothing, but it did smell worse. Our neighbors also have a Historic home, and said great things about Guillermo and his crew. I called Electrical Connections and they were at our house within 45 minutes. Guillermo’s father also works for the company and was near by and came right out to start diagnosing. Within minutes he discovered the problem and some charred wires.

It turned out that the amount of power being used in the Guest house was more than the outdated wires running to it could handle. They made the problem safe that night and then came back to trench and run a larger wire from the main house to the guest house. They were always on time, clean and polite and even managed to work around the not so friendly dogs on the property. They honored the price quoted and never tried to push any unnecessary services.

I cannot recommend these guys enough. This is the company I would trust to send to my Grandmas home if she ever needed their services. Thanks William, Tim, Guillermo and everyone that worked at our house. We will definitely use you again.

Back To Top